[R] scaling on normlized data set

hosnaw hmnawaz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 11:48:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am using R and tried to normalize the data within each sample group using
RMA. When I tried to import the all the normalized expression data as a
single text file and make a boxplot, it showed discrepancy among the sample
groups.  I tried to scale them or re-normalize them again, so that it can be
used for further analysis. Unfortunately, I did not manage it on using
AffyPLM package. Would you please help me out with this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
H. Nawaz