[R] Multivariate GARCH

Owe Jessen owe.jessen at gmx.de
Wed Oct 20 21:20:11 CEST 2010

  Am 20.10.2010 16:51, schrieb Giuseppe Grillo:
> HI! I'm student of university and i need an example (an application) of Multivariate GARCH model for replicate it in my thesis. It's better with model CCC e DCC.
>
> Best Regards
> Giuseppe
>
> for answer: bepperozzano at hotmail.com
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

And your problem was, again?

A number of hints: read the relevant papers, then come up with something
to apply it to - finance data are a favorite - then get it working with
e. g. the rgarch or fgarch packages. If you have any problems in the
actual application, this list - or R Finance - might help you.

If this should prove too much work for you, you should ask yourself if
university is really for you.

HTH
Owe

--