[R] R step-by-step execution

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:39:41 CEST 2010

Hello

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 11:33 AM, Alaios <alaios at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I wouldl ike to ask you if R supports step by step execution.  I have written
> some nested loops and  I would like to check on every  step what are the values
> of some variables.
>

> fortune('browser')

My solution when I run into mysteries like this is to put 'browser()' in the
function just before or after the line of interest. The magnitude and direction
of my stupidity usually become clear quickly.
   -- Patrick Burns
      R-help (February 2006)

Then check the help page for related functions. Regards
Liviu