[R] FitARp

Rosario Garcia Gil M.Rosario.Garcia at genfys.slu.se
Fri Oct 22 16:19:51 CEST 2010

Dear R users,

I have a data set with time series as continuous (time(day of measurement) = 1,7,14,21...), for each time I have measured height in a total of 100 individuals.

I would like to correlate height with chlorophyll content (single measurement per individual), and for that I would like to apply an autoregression model.

I have read the help in R about FitARp, however I still do not understand what is z, what is p in that script.

My data set looks something like this and I would appreciate any help on this issue.

Ind Time  Height  Chlorophyll
1    1      2.5     2
1    7	2.8	  2
1   14	3.1	  2