[R] previous business day

Li, Jing Yi jingyi.li at credit-suisse.com
Fri Oct 22 22:26:18 CEST 2010

Thanks for the info!

-----Original Message-----
From: David Scott [mailto:d.scott at auckland.ac.nz]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 4:19 PM
To: David Reiner
Cc: Li, Jing Yi; r-help at r-project.org
Subject: Re: [R] previous business day

On 23/10/2010 4:59 a.m., David Reiner wrote:
> Look at the documentation for timeDate and try ?timeNdayOnOrBefore
after loading the package.

> -- David

If you are dealing with such problems I suggest you obtain

"A Discussion of Time Series Objects for R in Finance"

available from Rmetrics for free. timeDate is an Rmetrics package.

Go to https://www.rmetrics.org/ebooks to see what is available from
Rmetrics.

David Scott

David Scott	Department of Statistics
		The University of Auckland, PB 92019
		Auckland 1142,    NEW ZEALAND
Phone: +64 9 923 5055, or +64 9 373 7599 ext 85055
Email:	d.scott at auckland.ac.nz,  Fax: +64 9 373 7018

Director of Consulting, Department of Statistics