[R] read.table input array

Balpo balpo at gmx.net
Sat Oct 23 07:56:51 CEST 2010

David,

I actually changed the column type from factor to character, and given
the default as.is value, it now works smoothly.
It is, nonetheless, still strange to my why it suddenly stopped working.
Perhaps there was a version update or something similar.

Thank you David, Jim and Jorge for your help.
Cheers,

Balpo