[R] cv.lm() broken; cross validation vs. predict(interval="prediction")

John Braun braun at stats.uwo.ca
Sat Oct 23 23:31:02 CEST 2010

I've uploaded a new version of DAAG with clearer documentation
about cv.lm (for simple regression) and CVlm (for more general
problems.)

Sincerely,

W. John Braun, Professor and Graduate Chair
Dept. of Stat. and Act. Sci.
Western Science Centre, Rm 262
University of Western Ontario
London, Ontario   N6A 5B7