[R] getting compiled html files

Erin Hodgess erinm.hodgess at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 03:46:16 CEST 2010

Dear R People:

Here is a pretty lame question, so please don't be too distressed.

I'm trying to get the compiled HTML files on Windows when installing
from source.  I've set the BUILD HTML = YES and put the directory
where the Inno Setup files are into the MkRules.dist and then copied
it over to MkRules.local (along with the other changes).

However, I still don't get the compiled help files.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong, please?  Presumably I've missed
a step somewhere.

Thanks,
Erin

--