[R] Feedback on you manual

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 12:45:23 CEST 2010

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 10:33 AM, Patrick Burns
<pburns at pburns.seanet.com> wrote:
> If you look at 'Introduction' through the eyes of
> a complete novice, it is really, really scary.

Ditto. I had no programming background prior to learning R, and after
half a minute glancing through the 'Intro to R' I've decided that this
wasn't "my" kind of intro, and went hunting for other resources.
Currently I feel relatively comfy in R, and I still haven't read the
'Intro'.

Regards
Liviu