[R] Text wrapping in R

Johannes Huesing johannes at huesing.name
Mon Oct 25 06:59:24 CEST 2010

I am about to give an introduction to R to some clinical data managers
used to SAS. There is already a lot of material in printed form and
on the web that paves the way. What I haven't found so far are text
wrapping capabilities in setting tables in raw text as in SAS PROC
REPORT.

At the moment i would direct them at producing HTML output from R
and pipe the result through lynx. Coming from SAS they may not be
prepared to walk the Unix way of choosing the best tool for the
right job. Have I overlooked a package that does something similar
to SAS PROC REPORT?
--
Johannes Hüsing               There is something fascinating about science.
                              One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture