[R] Text wrapping in R

Jeffrey Spies jspies at virginia.edu
Mon Oct 25 07:48:39 CEST 2010

I would demonstrate one of the many LaTeX table functions.  Off hand,
packages xtable, hmisc, and quantreg all have functions that convert R
objects to LaTeX tables.

If they're unwilling to work in LaTeX, you can use something like
LaTeXiT or Laeqed to create PDFs or PNGs of the tables for insertion
into whatever report tool they use.  Note that the latter will require
a change to the preamble to not constantly be in math mode.

Mac: http://www.chachatelier.fr/programmation/latexit_en.php
Windows: http://www.thrysoee.dk/laeqed/

Hope that helps,

Jeff.