[R] How to save R file into specific type

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 13:07:33 CEST 2010

You should probably ask your professor to be certain, but I would
suggest writing your code in a text editor and saving it with the .R
extension.

Saving a .RData file using save() [you didn't tell us what you did]
saves the objects but not the code used to generate them. An .RData
file can be opened using load().

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee