[R] Help saving multiple graphics

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Tue Oct 26 10:14:32 CEST 2010

Hi

I agree with this statement especially more complicated problems with
longer history of answers could be quite confusing when the history itself
is missing in some email. Besides reading help list questions and answers
is convenient and quick way to learn R. I do it myself even after several
years of expeRience.

Best regards
Petr