[R] rgdal intallation mac ox x

Michael Denslow michael.denslow at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 11:40:36 CEST 2010

Hi Dr. Vilchis,

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 7:11 PM, L. Ignacio Vilchis
<livilchis at ucdavis.edu> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Could anybody who has successfully installed the rgdal package on r64 on a mac help me out.  I have downloaded all o the needed frameworks(gdal, proj, etc), I am just having trouble getting the correct script for install.packages().

Have a look at this thread:
http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/e8/help/09/10/3223.html
I think that Charlie can explain it better than I can.
Also note that this is done from the Terminal application.

Hope this helps,
Michael

> Thanks!
>

> L. Ignacio Vilchis, Ph.D.
> SeaDoc Society - Wildlife Health Center
> UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine
> 360-376-3910;  livilchis at ucdavis.edu

Michael Denslow
Adjunct Instructor
Department of Geography and Planning
P.O. Box 32066
Appalachian State University
Boone, North Carolina 28608
-- AND --
Communications Manager
Southeast Regional Network of Expertise and Collections
sernec.org

36.214177, -81.681480 +/- 3103 meters