[R] as.list

"Sibylle Stöckli" sibylle.stoeckli at gmx.ch
Wed Oct 27 15:03:48 CEST 2010

Dear R-users

I would like to read a txt file as list, to select rows and columns, and to create barplots.

(1) selection of parameter site and part: ok
(2) read txt file as list: problem with (1) as there are NA's (the lines not selected)

(3) barplot: 5 different groups of bars (the selected columns H5,H8, S5,S8, C8). In each group 4 different bars (parameter diversity)
--> error in -0.01*height: non-numeric argument to binary operator

PROBLEM
As (2) gives NULL, I think that there is a mistake in my r-script with the vector/list function.

Thanks
Sibylle