[R] updating a local package

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Thu Oct 28 11:30:20 CEST 2010

Essential infrastructure work has been done in the meantime, both ion
the documentation system and on the location of binaries.
That means you really need to reinstall the package and hence you need
to start with a source package.
Details for installing from source are given in the manual "R
Installation and Administartion".

Uwe Ligges