[R] Key combination that removes all R objects

Viechtbauer Wolfgang (STAT) wolfgang.viechtbauer at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Thu Oct 28 17:23:48 CEST 2010

I am not aware of the existance of a shortcut that would do what you describe.

On Windows, one could hit Ctrl-M, followed by R, but then one gets a prompt, asking for confirmation to remove all objects, but this can't be what you are referring to.

Are you perhaps using Tinn-R and (accidentally) hitting F12 (which does in fact exactly what you describe)?

Best,

--
Wolfgang Viechtbauer
Department of Methodology and Statistics