[R] Using packages built in linux in windows

romain at r-enthusiasts.com romain at r-enthusiasts.com
Wed Sep 1 17:37:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

The proper venue for Rcpp related questions is the Rcpp-devel mailing list:

Of course you can build a package that uses Rcpp on windows, once all the proper tools are installed, it is just the same as building it on any other supported system :

R CMD INSTALL wonderland

Otherwise, you can use win-builder: http://win-builder.r-project.org/

Romain

--