[R] dirichlet models

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Sun Sep 5 17:54:25 CEST 2010

  install.packages('sos') # if you haven't already
library(sos)
dch <- ???dirichlet
# found 288 matches = help pages on contributed packages
summary(dch)
# in 65 packages
dch
# lists the 288 matches in a table in a browser with links the help pages
# sorted to put the package with the most matches first

       As noted in the accompanying vignette, the "sos" package also
supports union and intersection of "findFn" search objects (special
data.frames) AND writing the results to an Excel file with the first
sheet being a package summary and the second being the list of matches
similar to that produced in the browser.

       Hope this helps.
       Spencer Graves
(lead author of "sos")

--