[R] tcltk lost after update r-base 2.11.1-2hardy0 to 2.11.1-5hardy0

Peter Dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 08:29:26 CEST 2010

On 09/06/2010 07:38 AM, Christian Lederer wrote:
> Dear R-Users,
>
> after the last upgrade from r-base 2.11.1-2hardy0 to 2.11.1-5hardy0
> i lost the tlctk package.
>
> I this a general problem under Ubuntu Hardy or should i search for
> a configuration error on my system?

Assuming that you didn't just msispell it (as you did above), I'd
suspect a build configuration error on the Ubuntu side. If you file a
bug report with them, you'll likely get a quicker resonse than from
people on this list ("yea, let's all go see if we can break our
productions systems like Christian did...")

In any case, people do need to know what the symptoms are, and what you
did to upgrade?

--
Peter Dalgaard
Phone: (+45)38153501