[R] Something similar to layout in lattice or ggplot

Erik Iverson eriki at ccbr.umn.edu
Tue Sep 7 17:46:48 CEST 2010

baptiste auguie wrote:
> On 7 September 2010 17:19, Erik Iverson <eriki at ccbr.umn.edu> wrote:
>> See ?grid.layout or perhaps ?arrange from the gridExtra package.
>>
> gridExtra::grid.arrange(), rather.

Do I have an old version of gridExtra?

I have ?arrange:

arrange               package:gridExtra                R Documentation

arrange

      arrange ggplot2, lattice, and grobs on a page

Usage:

      arrange(..., as.table=FALSE, plot=TRUE, clip=TRUE, main, sub, left,
          legend, newpage=FALSE)

Arguments:

      ...: plots of class ggplot2, trellis, or grobs, and valid
           arguments to grid.layout