[R] 3d plot layout?

Martin Ivanov tramni at abv.bg
Wed Sep 8 18:38:17 CEST 2010

 Hello!

I would like to ask if R can solve the following problem.
I need to produce two 3d plots on a single page, that is
to arrange them one above the other. Also, I need to
 visualize points by means of spheres, pyramids and cubes
in the 3d space. Also, I would like to fill these symbols
with colours. Is this possible to be done with R?

In the two dimensional case the R plots are of excellent quality,
I use the layout function to arrange the plots and the symbols
from 20 to 25 that can be filled. So my question is can I produce
an analogous 3d plot with R?

Thank you in advance.

Regards, Martin