[R] two questions

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Wed Sep 8 18:41:29 CEST 2010

Have you considered doing a permutation test on the interaction?

Here is an article that gives the general procedure for a couple of algorithms and a comparison of how well they do:

Anderson, Marti J and Legendre, Pierre; An Empirical Comparison of Permutation Methods for Tests of Partial Regression Coefficients in a Linear Model.  J. Statist. Comput. Simul., 1999, vol 62, pp. 271-303.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org