[R] Reproducible research

David Scott d.scott at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Sep 9 07:47:11 CEST 2010

  I am investigating some approaches to reproducible research. I need in
the end to produce .html or .doc or .docx. I have used hwriter in the
past but have had some problems with verbatim output from  R. Tables are
also not particularly convenient.

I am interested in R2HTML and R2wd in particular, and possibly odfWeave.

Does anyone have sample documents using any of these approaches which
they could let me have?

David Scott

David Scott	Department of Statistics
		The University of Auckland, PB 92019
		Auckland 1142,    NEW ZEALAND
Phone: +64 9 923 5055, or +64 9 373 7599 ext 85055
Email:	d.scott at auckland.ac.nz,  Fax: +64 9 373 7018

Director of Consulting, Department of Statistics