[R] UseR groups: NewJersey R - LondonR - BaselR

Sarah Lewis slewis at mango-solutions.com
Thu Sep 9 11:43:40 CEST 2010

NewJerseyR

Mango Solutions is pleased to announce the inaugural meeting of "NewJerseyR" a networking and social event for all local and regional R users.

Thank you to those of you already registered to attend the first NewJerseyR meeting on Thursday 16th September and to those of you who have already joined our mailing list for future NewJerseyR events.   Please note that we are announcing a CHANGE OF VENUE for the meeting next week. The new venue is adjacent to the originally advertised venue so we are confident that this late change should cause no inconvenience.