[R] Highlighting a few bars in a barplot

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Thu Sep 9 16:03:29 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have a bar plot where I am already using colour to distinguish one set
of samples from another.  I would also like to highlight a few of these
bars as ones that should be looked at in detail.  I was thinking of
using hatching, but I can't work out how or if you can have a background
colour and hatching which is different between bars.  Any suggestions on
how I should do this?

Thanks

Dan

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Institute of Cancer Research
Molecular Carcinogenesis
Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the a...{{dropped:2}}