[R] Help request: highlighting R code on WordPress.com blogs

D Kelly O'Day koday at processtrends.com
Fri Sep 10 05:40:44 CEST 2010

Tali

I am one of your estimated 29 Wordpress bloggers. Thanks for your RBloggers
site!!

I use Wordpress.com's site for my blog.

I use a simple method to highlight my R script in Wordpress, example
http://chartsgraphs.wordpress.com/2010/07/17/time-series-regression-of-temperature-anomaly-data-1-%E2%80%93-don%E2%80%99t-use-ols/#more-3390
here .

I use <pre> Rscript </pre> to set up my R script blocks. I purchased
Wordpress' CSS service and customized the <pre>  </pre> tags to add a text
box and pale yellow color scheme.

I use SnagIt to make images of the console results.