[R] importing third party hierarchical clustering data into R

socter socter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 09:06:18 CEST 2010

hi,

I have created a hierarchical clustering program which reads in data and
clusters them.
The next part of the problem is to visualize the results.
I would like to know how i could import my cluster results into the R hclust
object so that i can visualise using the ggobi library. Or if there is any
other easier way it would be helpful too.
My program is able to generate the point label that is in each cluster.

Thanks a bunch!