[R] Over lay 2 scale in same plot

mamunbabu2001 mrashid_9 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 14:43:22 CEST 2010

Hi Josh,
Thanks for your reply. I gave a reply yesterday but found that it was not
posted.
I managed to plot the bar pot and overlay points.

The problem I am facing now is the spread of Y scale. The values I am
plotting
in Y scale are very close. so they look pretty flat. (lowest value 7.5 and
highest
value 8.5 , so if the ranges in y scale is 6-8, 8-10 , the values looks
pretty flat.)
How can I make the spread of Y scale i.e 6.2 - 6.4 - 6.6 -  ...... 8.8 - 10
so that
values does not look flat. I have added an image below.

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n2534370/_GE_and_CN_Combined_Plot_mod.png

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Mamun