[R] Regression using mapply?

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Fri Sep 10 17:43:43 CEST 2010

This really depends on why you want to do this and what results you want.  If your main goal is to look at some basic tests, goodness of fit, then the add1 function may do everything you need.  If you just want coefficient estimates then some basic matrix algebra will give those to you.

Another option would be to reshape the data to long format and use lmList from the nlme package (the above will be quicker if you do not need everything that lm gives you).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org