[R] R-equivalent Stata command: poisson or quasipoisson?

Wil M Contreras Arbaje wil.contreras at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 07:58:38 CEST 2010

Thanks Bill!

Not asking for help with Stata at all, on the contrary: the article
mentioned using Stata to fit the model described earlier, and I wasn't
sure how to do the same in R (which is what I've used since college).

Thanks again, I'll play around a bit glmRob, see what happens (though
it's slightly worrisome that I won't be able to obtain similar
results, if only for 'contrast').

Cheers,

Wil

On Sep 12, 2010, at 12:36 AM, <Bill.Venables at csiro.au> <Bill.Venables at csiro.au