[R] how to you output a vector to a column in excel?

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 18:09:10 CEST 2010

Well that depends which process you are automating, how your vectors
are stored, and where you want them going.  Do you want 500 Excel
spreadsheets with each vector in Column A?  Do you want 1 spreadsheet
with each vector appended below the previous?  Do you want 1
spreadsheet with each vector in the next column (like a table)?  Are
these vectors all stored in a list or just in the workspace?  Do they
have names that can be readily recreated or do their names all have to
be typed out?

Josh

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 8:14 AM, lord12 <gaut222 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> What happens if I want to automate this process for say 500 vectors?
> --

Joshua Wiley
Ph.D. Student, Health Psychology
University of California, Los Angeles