[R] URL error when trying to use help function in R [Sec: UNOFFICIAL]

Gosse, Michelle Michelle.Gosse at foodstandards.gov.au
Sun Sep 12 21:50:36 CEST 2010

Thanks for the feedback. Peter, I have forwarded your response to our ICT division to see if there is anything they can do.

One potentially silly question: what would happen if I had the help files loaded locally on my PC - would the call then work? I'm wondering about the wisdom of creating a proper directory structure, empty apart from the help files, on my local PC.

Cheers
Michelle