[R] Saveing plot to multiple locations

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Sep 13 14:33:09 CEST 2010

On Sep 13, 2010, at 5:32 AM, Joel wrote:

> Hi
> Im trying to save a plot both to a pdf and as just a picture but
> without
> success so if someone can help me I would be happy :)

Are you trying to embed a png file in a graphic or do you just want
two different files?

If the first (obviously the more difficult) then Paul Murrell has a
bunch of material he has offered over the years:

cran.r-project.org/web/packages/grImport/vignettes/import.pdf

Vector graphics is the focus but citations to packages handling raster
or bitmap graphics are included.

If it is the second, then just do one task, complete it with
dev.off(),  which is needed to close the file, and move on to the other.

--
David