[R] list with explanation for trellis parameters available?

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Mon Sep 13 20:54:47 CEST 2010

Dears,

does anyone know whether there is any complete list with explanations for the several Trellis parameters (i.e. the ones you one gets with trellis.par.set() ) available? Many of them are self explanatory or easy to guess but there is such a vast amount of them that this is not possible for all of them. I looked through the various help pages but the only helpful information was :

"...The actual list of the components in trellis.settings has not been finalized, so I'm not attempting to list them here..."

Is there any hope to find such an explanation? I have messed around with several of them but many interact in a not too straightforward way, so a clear definition would certainly help. I know Deepayan Sarkar wrote a book about Trellis, but I have not bought it (yet).

Cheers
Jannis