[R] proportion

LCOG1 jroll at lcog.org
Tue Sep 14 00:52:56 CEST 2010

Hi ,
 SO i have been on a role of asking simple questions lately.  So much for
feeling like im getting this R business.

I wrote a script 2 weeks ago that utilized "proportion" to turn values in a
table (from "table") into proportions to then graph.  I now get an error
that proportion is not a function so im confused.  I ran the script a few
times and im thinking maybe i had another library loaded from a previous
process and that it wasnt listed in my script and now isnt being loaded.  So
question is what library do i need to load or what other updates or changes
have been made that now R cant find proportion?

Probably useless with other code/data:
 textplot(paste(names(TrkSUV.Ag[[zp]]),proportion(TrkSUV.Ag[[zp]])),
halign="center", valign="center",cex=1)