[R] Getting Error while connecting "R"

krishan.kumar at etatvasoft.com krishan.kumar at etatvasoft.com
Tue Sep 14 06:41:38 CEST 2010

Hi,
This is Krishan, I am working on r-project through vb.Net
While calling the r-project I got following error

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040013): Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040013

at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.InternalLateCall(Object o, Type objType, String name, Object[] args, String[] paramnames, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn)

at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateCall(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn)

at RSampleApplication.frmSample.btnRAnalysis_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in D:\Projects\PEMSPLUS\RSampleApplication\RSampleApplication\frmSample.vb:line 23

Can you suggest me  how to solve this error

Best Regards
Krishan