[R] Multiple CPU HowTo in Linux?

Edwin Groot edwin.groot at biologie.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Sep 14 16:35:01 CEST 2010

Hello Cedrick,
Ah, yes, that looks like it would apply to my situation. I was
previously reading on snow, which is tailored for clusters, rather than
a single desktop computer.
Anyone with experience adapting multicore to an R-script?
I have to admit I know little about parallel processing,
multiprocessing and cluster processing.

Edwin