[R] Creating publication-quality plots for use in Microsoft Word

dadrivr dadrivr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 19:02:44 CEST 2010

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys.  It looks like TIFF may be the easiest
solution, as I wouldn't have to worry about printing to a postscript printer
or converting to PDF (when using EPS).  That way, I could send the Word file
as is to all coauthors (important for collaboration - i.e., track changes)
and submit the same file to journals without the need for any secondary
conversion.  Thanks, everyone.