[R] Combining Data Sets w/ Weights

btpagano bzp5005 at psu.edu
Fri Sep 17 02:33:24 CEST 2010

Hello All,

I am still a beginner with R, and I only have a week or two under my belt so
far.

I'm working with NHANES anthropometric data on stature.  I have two sets of
data that have different statistical weights. I'm trying to combine those
two data sets into one "mega-set" while retaining each data point's
individual weight.

If you have any idea as to how this is done, please let me know or let me
know where to start looking.  I've heard of cbind and rbind commands, but
I'm not sure if that would do the trick.

Thanks,

Brian