[R] Create Dot Chart

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Sep 19 19:25:44 CEST 2010

On Sep 19, 2010, at 12:58 PM, avsha38 wrote:

> Hi Josh,
>
> Great samples! Thanks a lot!
> I ran your code and saw the Dot Chart, looks like what I need.
>
> I would like to ask for your help with applying it to my file,
> coming from the Theoretical world making it tough for me to apply in
> the
> Code..
> attached below is part of my dataset

I'm afraid not. If you had read the Posting Guide, (please do so now),
you should have noted that only text files (with file extensions
of .txt) will be accepted by the mail-server. You can follow the
directions of the Posting Guide or you can paste in the output of
dput() around you data.frame or matrix.

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT