[R] Converting tables to matrices

Michael Bedward michael.bedward at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 04:59:45 CEST 2010

A good function to know about is names().  For example...

ft <- fisher.test( my.data )
names(ft)

Produces the following listing...
[1] "p.value"     "conf.int"    "estimate"    "null.value"
"alternative" "method"      "data.name"

You can then access any of those attributes with the "$" operator as
you did with p.value