[R] ggplot2 - bar colour

nzcoops mattcstats at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 13:08:02 CEST 2010

Thanks Thierry, will have a go when back in the office tomorrow. I had tried
ggplot as opposed to qplot but didn't get any further.

I'm actually after a greyscale graph for black and white printing (red etc
was just so I could see the change before tweaking further). A reasonably
thorough online search suggests there are no ways to fill with diagonal
lines or '+' symbols and what not (posts from late 2009), you don't know if
anything has changed on that front do you?