[R] Help!

Erich Neuwirth erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at
Tue Sep 21 00:02:46 CEST 2010

If you assume that the variance is the same in all your subsets,
you can do an lm analysis with your subset classification as a factor.
You could also analyze the interaction between factors
and between factors and your numeric independent variable.
You also should consider repeated measurement methods since
you are taking 2 cores from the same individuals.