[R] Adjusting Font Size: lattice / bwplot

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Sep 21 06:08:15 CEST 2010

It took me several rounds of failed efforts before I came up with a
perspective that was successful. One of the most informative exercises
was to look at lattice plot objects with str(). It taught me to always
try "packaging" arguments in nested list structures. I highly
recommend examining several different lattice objects with str().

--
David.