[R] bivariate vector numerical integration with infinite range

baptiste auguie baptiste.auguie at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 21 14:56:52 CEST 2010

Thanks, adaptIntegrate() seems perfectly suited, I'll just need to
figure a transformation rule for the infinite limit. The suggestion of
x->1/x does not seem to work here because it also transforms 0 into
-infinity. I think exp(pi* sinh(x)) could be a better choice,
according to Numerical Recipes.

Thanks,

baptiste