[R] missing package tensorA

Gabriela Cendoya gabrielacendoya.rlist at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 20:27:57 CEST 2010

Hi: I was trying to download the package MCMCglmm and it give me this message:

Aviso: dependency ‘tensorA’ is not available
probando la URL
'http://www.vps.fmvz.usp.br/CRAN/bin/windows64/contrib/2.11/MCMCglmm_2.06.zip'
Content type 'application/zip' length 8988896 bytes (8.6 Mb)
URL abierta
downloaded 8.6 Mb
package 'MCMCglmm' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked

my session information is:

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.11.1 (2010-05-31)
x86_64-pc-mingw32
locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=Spanish_Argentina.1252  LC_CTYPE=Spanish_Argentina.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=Spanish_Argentina.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=Spanish_Argentina.1252
attached base packages:
[1] tools_2.11.1

when I tried to load the package is said something similar because it
doesn't have tensorA package, I also search the CRAN for that package
but only find the package tensor instead of tensorA,

What should I do?

Thank you Gabriela