[R] Problem with ggplot2 - Boxplot

RaoulD raoul.t.dsouza at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 11:10:32 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am using ggplot2 to create a boxplot that summarizes a continuous
variable. This code works fine for me on one PC however when I use it on
another it doesnt.

The structure of the dataset AHT_TopCD is SubReason=Categorical variable,
AHT=Continuous variable.

The code for the boxplot:
require(ggplot2)
qplot(SubReason,AHT,data=AHT_TopCD,geom="boxplot",main="AHT Spread - By
Sub-Reason",xlab="AHT",colour=SubReason,alpha = I(1 / 5))+
+ coord_flip() + scale_x_discrete(breaks=NA)

The error I get is  :
Error in get("make_aesthetics", env = x, inherits = TRUE)(x, ...) :
  could not find function "empty"

I do not understand this error. Can anyone help me with this please? Also,
let me know if you have any questions or require clarification on anything
here.

Regards,
Raoul