[R] dnorm

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu Sep 23 15:39:57 CEST 2010

You need to take into account the bin width as well (hence the extra multiple you asked about), but it is simpler to just include prob=TRUE in the hist call, then you do not need to do any adjustment on the y-values of the reference distribution.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org