[R] empirical df, cdf and crossing points

anupam anuptyagi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 15:39:01 CEST 2010

Hello, I am using survey data with two stage sampling for two sub-populations.
I am looking for a package (or packages) that can do the following for a
measure of weight. The sub-populations are M (male) and F (female).

(1) empirical df and cdf for weight, and compare that across two sub-
populations.
(i) get the x,y values where the plotted curves cross (more than one x in my
data),
(2) test for dominance,
(3) give x value, and know which of the csf curves first or second order
dominate at that value (using area under the curve).

How can I do this?